Click here for video
Click here for photo album (Promo)
Click here for photo album (Flag off)
Click here for photo album (Lucky draw)
AIBIM Law Seminar is back!
AIBIM Law Seminar 2017 (ALAS 2.0) theme at “Practical Aspects of Dispute Resolution In Islamic Finance Facilities” is aimed to bridge the information or knowledge gap in handling dispute resolution in Islamic Finance environment.
Among Highlights of ALAS 2.0:
- Dispute Resolution in Islamic Finance:
- What the Islamic Bank can charge under the various Shariah Contract?
- Practical explanation on how ibra’ tawidh works and how this can be appropriately pleaded in cause papers
- Position of the Shariah Advisory Council of Bank Negara Malaysia in assisting shariah matter related dispute
The target participants for ALAS 2.0 are legal practitioners in hope to be able to share value-added information that can be used in their works for the benefit of the Islamic banks as a whole.
- Encik Mohd Johan Lee; and
- Prof. Dr. Engku Rabiah Adawiah Engku Ali
Bar Council Malaysia CPD Points:
10 CPD Points
Date, Time, Venue:
Date: 14 – 15 November 2017 (Tuesday - Wednesday)
Time: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Lanai Kijang, 10, Perkarangan Tun Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Seats allocated : 250 pax only
For registration purpose, please adopt the registration form enclosed and return to AIBIM secretariat by as soon as possible.
Registration is based on first come first serve basis.
Only one seat is allocated for each legal firm with each branch address (if any) regardless of its panelship.
Closing date for registration: 13 October 2017 (Friday)
RM1,800.00 per pax inclusive of GST 6%. Two Days Seminar package include:
- Islamic finance book “Islamic Banking in Malaysia: Shariah Theories, the Laws, Current Structures and Practices and Legal Documentation” by Encik Mohd Johan Lee;
- Certificate of Attendance;
- Breakfast, lunch, tea break; and
- Course Materials
For further information, please contact AIBIM Secretariat:
i) Puan Mazura Mohamed Jamil
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) Cik Nor Sharizan Binti Mat Siat
Email : email@example.com
Tel: 03-2026 8002
iii) Encik Muhammad Zhahiruddin Mohd Zuhri
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org